Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day and Baby Morphs

Had a lovely Thanksgiving. The family is all here visiting (my mom and dad and sister) and our good friends Leigh and Jeremy came over to get stuffed with us. I'm feeling pretty good today.

I just spent a silly half-hour on line morphing photos of me and Nick together to find out what our babies will look like. Here are the results:



They are a little funny looking. But then, I'm not sure if there is a couple with more diferent features than me and Nick, so... what ever - they'll be perfect. I'm pretty sure we can bank on dark hair and brown eyes though, no matter how hard our recessive genes try to make things otherwise. Still, this will probably be funny to look back on in 6 months.

Happy Turkey Day!

1 comment:

  1. Those pics are hilarious! Yeah, I agree that your babies will be dark haired, and probably hairy! The Notis genes are hairy. :) Eleni came out looking like a monkey.

    ReplyDelete