Our basement is flooded. Again. We've been without heat and hot water for 2 days. Thank goodness for Space Heaters. Tonight I go to Lola's for a shower.
Tethys now has 4 teeth on top and her incisors might be coming in too.
Hero has gone from being a daddy's girl to a mommy's girl very quickly. She wants to be held all the time and when I hold her she clings to me with depseration. And snuggles. And rubs her snotty nose all over my clothes. And it's adorable.
Just in time Tethys is suddenly over her whiny, jealous-that-Hero-can-crawl-and-she-can't phase. Now she's is just happy to walk around me while holding onto one hand and cruising along bookcases and footstools with the other - while I sit and hold Hero close.
Mornings go by quickly now.
Sigh. I need a plumber.
Mobility! Personalities! Mama time! So much happiness. Hope basement dries out soon. Ick.
ReplyDeleteI admit I love the snuggles - I might encourage them too much. Tonight I heard T-Bear growling so I went in to calm her and had to pick her up and hold her for several minutes just to love on her. It's nice to be so full of love that it just spills over.
ReplyDelete