A blog for family and friends to be a part of the pregnancy, birth and early life of our twins.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
A Letter to Tethys and Hero
Hello girls,
Auntie is writing from her road trip across the Southwest. I miss you both a great deal. This has been a trip of firsts for me: first trip alone, first time I have had to stop on the side of the road to pee, I almost ran out of gas because several nearby gas stations were closed on a Sunday. But I have also seen some amazing and beautiful sights. I am taking lots of pictures to show you when I return, I would post some here, but I can't with my phone or my iPad. I should be home in a few days and I cant wait to see all the growing that you have done in the last week.
Much Love,
Auntie Lola
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Travels!
ReplyDelete