I just went in to a dark room to check on my children. I thought it smelled oddly of baby powder. Then Hero says "Techa made a mess". I turn on the light to find the ENTIRE ROOM covered in baby powder and a formerly full, now empty, bottle in Tethys' hand. The floor, the beds, the blankets, the children were white. Why oh why didn't I take a picture of that ridiculousness?
Diana M. Falchuk, Meaghan Darling, Barbara Davidson and 31 others like this.
Darian Lindle I tried not to laugh, spoke very sternly, stripped their beds, mopped the floor (halfheartedly), spoke very sternly, remade the beds, spoke very sternly, put them back in bed and turned out the lights. No kisses!
Shawnmarie Stanton Hero didn't even get a kiss? Was she fibbing when she said it was all her sister's doing?
Here is the culprit during morning clean up — with Laura Lindle inSeattle.
My morning after.
Mission Deep Clean Accomplished
Thank you for posterity! Oh, the tales we can tell to prospective husbands!
ReplyDelete