Today I'm at 30 weeks, 5 days. So I'm hoping for another 6 weeks. Each week brings somebewhigh and new low and I think the key is to try to take the lows in stride and celebrate the highs.
I don't seem to be able to regulate my blood sugar level with diet. I've cut out all carbs and sugars and my resting level (after sleep and before breakfast) is still too high. So today I go back to the Diabetes nurse to learn how to inject myself with insulin once a day.
My pubic bones were Super painful yesterday. I think it was actually some of the worst pain I have ever experienced. The trip from my bed to the bathroom ( about 5 feet) took 2 minutes and a lot of tears.
But they tickled me from the inside yesterday! It was the strangest feeling and I can't help but smile when I think about it.
Nick helped me to stretch my hamstrings last night and part of the pubic pain subsided. Perhaps we have a way to deal with that now too.
If, by the end of the day, I've figured out a new title for a 10 minute play I wrote that's going to be produced at Live Girls! Theatre soon then I'll be happy.
Darian
p.s. If you like mysteries I can't recommend The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo enough. I loved it. It's not for those who can't take in violent imagery however. (EHB I'm talking to you!)
P. S.
Well it sounds like you are hanging in there as best you can considering the circumstances. :/
ReplyDeleteJust writing to say I am here and reading. :)
Darian, I'm actually twins. But we both love ya!
ReplyDelete-Edie A and Edie B
Oh, alright. April Fool's.
ReplyDeleteMore seriously, hope you feel better soon.
Message to the girls: Ladies, ladies, listen up! Tickling is absolutely okay, but please think about going easy on the pubic bones. Thank you very much.
Catching up on the last three posts. Just (also) posting to say that I'm here and reading and thinking about you. Did you come up with a title?
ReplyDelete