My daughters will not nap for me. Not like they will for my nanny.
"Unfair!" I cry. They do not listen.
So, during the week they nap for an hour in the morning and then 2-3 hours in the late morning and then 1-2.5 hours in the afternoon.
During the weekend they nap for 30 minutes at a time and are cranky.
"Unfair!" I cry again. They cry too, until I pick them up.
Also, I suck at sleep training. I think we need 2 bedrooms for them in order to do it right. We don't have that. I am at a loss.
P.S. I rode my bike to work this morning.
P.P.S. I got a flat and ended up walking the last 4 miles.
My poor Mama Bear! You will survive! How are you getting home? Are Nick and the girls going to pick you up or Lola?
ReplyDeleteGrandy
Oh dear dear dear. Calvin also naps better for others. Let me know if you ever need an early pick up. I drive right by you on my way home! Love and support!
ReplyDelete