Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Virus/Snowstorm/Dental Emergency/ER visit for Ear Infection

So, basically I have been ill since 2012 began. I have only been at my office 3 times this year.

It has taken my will to write this blog from me but I am compelled to mark a few milestones.

The girls fully articulate "Papi" now and yell it out whenever they see Nick. They also say
Bowl
Cup
Hat
Banana
Avocado
Riri (Lovey)
Pees (Please)
Poo
Chhhh (Cheese)
Crrrrr (Cracker)
Mum (a specific brand of cracker)
Nigh-Nigh (Night Night)
Baby (how Hero refers to all children except Tethys - including herself)
Yo Gabba Gabba (their favorite TV show)
Mano (Hand)

They now love to draw, on anything.
They love to play on their LeapPad (a baby computer given to them by Uncle Dennis for Christmas)

And my favorite - they give me nose-nose kisses.

All of which helps in part to make up for
Virus/Snowstorm/Dental Emergency/ER visit for Ear Infection (At 1AM!)

Now my ear still hurts and I'm tired so off to sleepy-time land I go.

1 comment:

  1. So much talking!!! Hurray!!
    Sending healthy thoughts to you all. xo!

    ReplyDelete