Friday, June 29, 2012

It's rainy today, on Nanny Jessi's birthday.

Happy Birthday Jessi. Our lives are so much better, easier and full of giggles because you are in it. I feel blessed every day for your kindness, professionalism, humor and especially, the way you love my children. Thank you.

In light of today's raininess I wanted to post some pictures of fun in the sun.

Babies, with their clothes on, on potties, in a box.

Big girl swing! Cold enough for mittens in May!

Hero and her beloved Yellow Swing!

What? I'm just chillin'.

Happiness is this unscripted moment with their friend, Sid.
Thanks to Jessi for catching this one!

Nice smile, T!

We love Sandel Park!
Tethys makes friends at the zoo.

Everybody's favorite, the tapir!!
(At least in our family, it's the favorite - it could change if the zoo adds capybaras).
Ready for the sunshine?

Now we are!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Cuteness abounds on Dayton Avenue!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your special Jessi!!!!!!! Love ya'll.
    Grandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tapirs are awesome. So is Jessi! So are your kids!

    ReplyDelete