Friday, September 20, 2013

Current Events

Since our parents have moved out here, the girls love to spend time at their place. And so do we, though Grandi and Grandpa may be worn out! There are also a lot of neat places near their house, like Imagine Children's Museum. There is a water room which the girls love.



The girls have really grown since they started school. Now they play sword fighting (groan), they have learned some not nice words (Shut Up! is especially charming from a 3 year old), but they are also shocking us with new things every day. I captured this gem the other day. Tethys decided her book needed to be a song. So she sat down to compose.
Here are some other fun pictures. Since the girls will now allow us to photograph them without subterfuge. For some reason, I only have good ones of Hero from this month.


Frowny Hero
 
  

Happy Hero


Look What I Made Hero



Hero playing Naptime with Pillows for blankets - it is also 'naked time'. 


Auntie

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Grandy and Grandpa get worn out, but I wouldn't change being with my girls and my grand girls for anything!

    ReplyDelete