Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Webs and Books

A rare sighting of the two girls in close proximity.

The kids are reading Charlotte's Web so today was web spinning day.
Tethys is on the lower right in pink. 

Hero took this craft very seriously.
She is in rainbow stripes. 

Methodical.

Intent.
 
The words in the center of the web say,
"I love that I made this."

Tethys talks about her friend Sophie all the time. She is full to the brim with admiration for Sophie who is a year older and "very sophisticated". Tethys talks about what Sophie wears, what she says, what she reads.  Tethys will now wear shorts (a previously forbidden garment) because Sophie wears them. I feel that I know Sophie pretty well by now.
Here they are reading a book together - I imagine Tethys was thrilled. 

1 comment:

  1. Hero is definitely intense when doing art projects. And Tethys is a good friend.

    ReplyDelete