Thursday, May 22, 2014

Auntie Update

The Girls Turned 4!!!!!!

They had three celebrations: 
One on their birthday without Mama, who was on a business trip
Two was with their classmates, who just happened to go to the girls favorite neighborhood park, Carkeek.
 For which I made 50 cupcakes... 

Here are some for you to drool over. 


Third was their birthday party with they oh so nicely shared with their Papi. It was a Sauropod/Hello Kitty Themed party and the girls loved it. Everyone had fun. The only down side was that the entire family was suffering from either Strep or a virus/sinus infection. Sadly, I forgot to take any pictures of the birthday party... maybe Deedle has some to post later. 

I do have a few gems, however:

This is Tethys preferred position for watching TV


Tethys put on a new birthday outfit from Gr-Auntie Marilyn. She put on a modeling show... so adorable. 


Tethys would instruct me when to take the picture, then smile and hold very still until I got it. 


She was having so much fun.... maybe it is time for modeling?!?


Grandpa also had some fun celebrating with the girls. 


During the worst of the May Plague, Hero got an ear infection and had to go to the doctor. I stayed with Tethys who fell asleep, this is the face she made when I tried to wake her. 


Then it was right back to sleep. 


The girls stayed over at my place last Saturday and Hero got up at 8, so while we let Tethys sleep, Hero and I drew. My house is on the left, Hero's is on the Right. She was dissatisfied with the roof, so made me erase it so that she could redo it...


Definitely looks more like a roof this time. Hero is amazing. 


When I took T and H home, we met Mama and Papi at a coffee house. Tethys wanted to stay outside despite the slight chill. She loved climbing on the bike lock stands. 




She also performed on the street for passers-by. And then gave a bow. (After instructing me when to clap) A diva already!

I realize that there are no pictures of Hero. She has not been feeling well, so she has been less than pleasant toward me, which means I have to discipline rather than take photos. More photos soon. 

Lola



2 comments:

  1. You and Hero's truth when she is ill. Loved tis post, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Auntie! Also, I agree... both girls are amazing. That house is wicked cool! (and should be a hobbit house!)

    ReplyDelete