1. Ain't No Sunshine, or as the kids call it: "No Sunshine when she's gone"
2. You Are My Sunshine, "My sunshine when she's gone"
3. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, all 4 verses
4. Row Your Boat, "Row Row Row" - special lyrics:
Row, Row, Row, Hero
Gently to the Sea
Swim the Tethys Ocean and
Hurry home to me.
5. On the Steps of the Palace "The Cinderella Song"
6. I Know Things Now, "The Red Riding Hood Song" and accompanying story
7. Teddy Bear Picnic
8. Braham's Lullaby with their names as the words
9. Baby Beluga
10. Miss Mary Mack
11. Five Little Monkeys
12. Do-Re-Mi
13. Castle On a Cloud
14. Itsy-Bitsy-Spider
15. Amazing Grace
I'm sure I'll come back and edit more later!
And, because pictures are fun - here are some from their most recent day at school.
![]() |
| Tethys |
![]() |
| Hero |
![]() |
| Hero |
![]() |
| Tethys |




No comments:
Post a Comment