Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Zulily

Zulily is a online clothing and stuff retailer that is geared towards moms and their kids. They get a bunch of stuff wholesale and then sell the stock they get at very discounted prices. Their models are all customers and their moms who come in on a scheduled day and take photos in exchange for a little store credit and copies of the pictures.

The girls had so much fun taking photos at a studio recently that when Zulily responded to my online application with a request for both girls, I thought we'd all have fun.

And last July, we did. The pictures finally came in.

I've been avidly against 2 pieces for tots, but when I was given the chance to say "no swimsuits" I passed. Hero was very concerned at first. And then she LOVED it. 

They played Disney tunes while the girls posed.

Tethys was very into the play acting. She really likes to pretend. 

The stylist got the best response by telling the girls to pretend to be kitties. 

Here you see two kitties telling secrets to each other. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the mini-models! Glad they had fun again modeling yesterday.

    ReplyDelete