Thursday, December 17, 2009

2nd Trimester Goodness - 15 weeks 5 days

My uterus is 24 cm tall now. Holy moly. Midwife Sally says that I look 22 weeks along.

Had a midwife appointment this week. Their heartbeats are still really strong. B was moving around like crazy while we were listening. He/She's up really high in my uterus right now. A is pretty low - I guess they need their space.

She did some blood work on me last time. My blood count is good right now for someone pregnant with twins (33.5 - non-pregnant meat eating women are in the low 40s) but I need to get more iron because A and B will only need more as time goes on. So - more meat! Yeesh. I think I'll look into some iron supplements.

I met with a possible OB this week as well, Dr. Frankwick. She was a self-described "straight shooter". She's really tall and skinny - almost as much as Nick. I liked her. I think Nick would like her. Now my decision is a little harder.

Here's a pic Laura took of me on Monday - 15 weeks, 2 days:

1 comment:

  1. Green is your COLOR!!! For carrying twins you look just the right size.
    Love Mama (Senior)

    ReplyDelete