Monday, December 21, 2009

And we're into the 5th month!

It's exciting to say the 5th month because that means I can say I'm more than half way... although as far as changes to come, I think I'm still only about a 3rd of the way.

My belly felt odd all weekend and I finally figured out why last night. I think I am at the end of where my tummy muscles can stretch comfortably. Now they've got some serious growing to do. It feels a little like I'm doing a constant sit up. And I grew out of some more maternity pants.

I found some pics from when my parents were here so I thought I would finally upload them. They were taken by my friend Leigh who came over for Thanksgiving dinner.


 Here's the immediate family minus Nick. Notice that I'm hiding my belly in the background.



And this is the family plus awesome awesome Jeremy, Leigh's husband. Belly in the foreground this time. 

1 comment: