Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5 Days Old! Introducing...

Tethys Rhea Notis and Hero Theia Notis!

I've been too tired and distracted for much blogging so I am grateful to my sister for keeping this up to date. I made a few cute little videos so that you can see a bit more of the girls. They are full of personality despite being so small.

Here's Tethys Being burped on Day 2:

Here's Hero just after a feeding on Day 2:

So far Tethys looks more like a Notis and acts more like a Lindle. And Hero looks like a Lindle and acts like a Notis. I'll expand on what I mean in later posts.

Also, I'm going to make this the last open post, which means after this post you have to be invited and accept to follow the blog. I want to do that to protect the privacy of my girls. If you are a blog reader and suddenly find yourself without access I'll be happy to grant it, just send me an email: lindlenotistwins@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh good gravy they are sweet. Can't wait to know what you mean about their personalities and family traits! Hope you are also doing well. Much love, health, and support!

    ReplyDelete