I feel I've been neglecting the blog since the babies were born. Of course, I've been kind of busy... but I want to make sure I don't forget all of the little thoughts and insights and lovable moments that these two crazy kids inspire.
We took the girls to their pediatrician again today. They have gained weight! The biggest winner was Hero who passed her birth weight and came in at 4lbs, 13.5 oz (stomping her birth weight by 4.5 oz). Tethys was no slacker though - she now weighs 5 lbs, 4 oz. (only 3 oz to go for her to get back to her birth weight.) Most surprising though was the fact that Tethys grew in height... by 1.25 inches!! in 11 days. That's crazy growth. She and Hero are in the 3-5 percentile for all growth except for Tethys's height, which is in the 25th percentile. Not bad for still being 3 weeks before their due date.
Treat for y'all:
Go girls go! That is great news. Much love to your whole family... all FOUR of you (plus extended fam of course!).
ReplyDelete