Thursday, December 16, 2010

A good day - 16

Today both Nick and I had the day off of work. That hasn't happened during the week since I was on bed rest. Needless to say, today was more fun.

We started the day by hanging out with our babies, then rode out bikes to the market, did some shopping, rode our bikes to Leigh and Jeremy's to meet young Riley June (adorable!), rode home, went to our favorite restaurant - La Isla in Ballard, shopped, came home and vegged, hung out with babies.

Then Lola and I bundled up our bundles of joy and headed out to buy a Christmas tree. It was heavy work getting it home as we were walking and pushing a stroller but it happened.

Now we have a lovely decorated tree and I am tired. So, I'm off to bed.

Our bundles, bundled.

No comments:

Post a Comment