Monday, December 6, 2010

One-on-one time - 6

Problem:
I've got a work dinner tonight - yes!! *sarcasm*
And Nick wants to watch the Patriots/Jets game but we don't have cable.

Solution:
I go to dinner. Nick takes one baby (Hero) with him to Leigh and Jeremy's house to watch the game. Auntie Lola take the other baby (Tethys) and hangs at our place. Each baby gets a little one-on-one action and no one is overloaded.
Except maybe me.

Note: I have the bestest sister in the world.
Note 2: This photo is cute.

Post Script: Leigh's due date is.... today!!!
P.P.S. Babies were chosen to maximize exposure to J&L. Hero slept through her last visit with them. 

2 comments:

  1. Terrific photos! Can't wait to share your joys.
    Grandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Lola ended up watching both babies by herself. We all decided sleeping well was more important than social time. And that Lola is awesome. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete