Friday, January 28, 2011

Out and about

Sometimes it behooves me to take a moment and look at my life as if it were a science fiction/ fantasy story. I pretend I am suddenly transported into my own body and look around at my surroundings with fresh eyes to see what my life looks like. I call it "adult-pretend-time" and I did it a fair bit yesterday.

For example, I discovered that I live in a beautiful place. 
This is the view on my morning walk to work:

Last evening both girls decided that they wanted to be carried at the same time. Nothing else would do. As there is only one of me and I have yet to master the double carrier trick, out for a walk in the stroller we went: circling the neighborhood church parking lot about 500 times.


I didn't mind though because of this cuteness:

And this beauty:

Sigh... my nanny just texted. The furnace just went out. Again.
Happy Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Because of the cuteness and the gorgeous views, I can't wait to move to a neighborhood near you! Grandy

    ReplyDelete