Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The second trimester, final days: 26 weeks, 4 days

I have now reached a profound level of uncomfortableness. It's almost like a new level of consciousness.The combination of back and hip pain, my pubic bones spreading, carpal tunnel, decreased lung capacity, nasal congestion, indigestion and lack of sleep is impressive. I feel like soon the combination of all elements will create a new normal where I'm almost comfortable again.

In saying all this, the past three days I've actually felt better physically. Meaning I can walk a bit further than I've been able to before and my hips and pubic bones aren't aching constantly. I think this has to do with the fact that I definitely had a little growth spurt on Sunday night and the belly is bigger. I seem to get more and more uncomfortable and then every 2-3 weeks - "poof" I get bigger and I'm more comfortable for a while.

Ah well, que sera sera.

Oh yeah - and we got a new fridge:

2 comments:

  1. Snazzy fridge. Glad you are feeling a bit better. Decreased lung capacity sucks! You're doing great, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are on the ocean. It comes and goes in waves. Surf's up, D.
    aloha ohana.

    ReplyDelete