Friday, August 19, 2011

Good Morning, Projectile Vomit

I needn't dwell on my feelings about this morning's events. You can fill in the ick factor for yourself. Here is a quick run down of events.

Tethys awakens early; I bring her to bed with me; she complains - I think she wants food; she downs 8 oz of whole milk in 5 minutes; I drift into unconsciousness; she projectile vomits into my face... and hair and clothes and pillow and bedding.

Tethys got a bath this morning. So did I.

She has been fine ever since... just like Hero yesterday... maybe it's a 15 minute flu?

Sigh...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Hero and Tethys had a bit of a flu bug, and just like YOUR dad, once a vomit occurs, they are perfectly fine well. This blog is going to be the best diary of your family's life in years to come. Keep it up.
    Grandy and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete