Monday, February 15, 2010

24 weeks, 2 days: Viability!

Viability! So, if the babes were born now it's possible they would live. They'd have a ton o' problems though so I'm still aiming for at least May 22.

Pics from our most recent ultrasound:
They are too big to be in a picture together on the ultrasound, but here are their heads, snuggled together. And yay - they've got brains!

This is Alpha - see what I mean about Nick's upper lip? ...  No? ... I could be crazy.

Oh Beta, always hiding behind your hands or my ribs or your sibling. And it looks like you might already be sucking your thumb. (Note the dark spot in the torso - that's a full bladder.)

And what does that mean I look like:

Or, if you like: 

O_o

1 comment:

  1. Ah, gorgeous as ever. (Twins & mama!) I see Mr. Belly Button has not yet come to play.... don't worry... he will. =)

    ReplyDelete