Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Sexes are revelead

In case people who read this want to keep from knowing the sexes of the twins, I'm putting the info after the jump below...   Don't click on the link unless you want to know the sexes!




It looks like we're having girls! Once again, Alpha was full of energy and couldn't keep still, but she did have her legs spread wide enough for us to tell pretty conclusively. Beta was, again, wrapped very tight. Her arms were in front of her face and her legs were crossed tightly but at the last moment she moved from her side to upright and we were able to get a glimpse. It wasn't as conclusive as with Alpha, but we're pretty sure she's a girl too.

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAY! Goosebumps.... so so many goosebumps. NAMES??? or is that a secret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Names will be a secret. But I do have name rules. I'll write about them next...

    ReplyDelete