Last year was full of events. Lots of wonderful and not-so-wonderful events. Too many to remember accurately right now (pregrancy brain has affected my already not-great memory) but several stick out for me in the way they changed our lives.
- Darian become a playwright for real with 9 productions of 8 new plays:
- Vampyre (2x)
- Alone/Not Lonely
- Never Kill a Caterwauling Crane God (and other life lessons)
- A Whole New World
- The Westing Game
- Great Expectations!
- The Cherry Orchard by Pavel Chekhov
- The City of Crooked Teeth
- Darian gets outsourced from Amgen, then hired by the outsourcing company Jones Lang LaSalle to do a much, much harder job.
- We finally, finally get pregnant! Yay Alpha and Beta!
- Lots of babies are born! Holli! Calvin! Kae! Maggie! Neko! (I'm certain I'm forgetting little ones - sorry)
- My aunt Lynnell lost her father and my friend Phoebe lost her son, Rafa. Our thoughts are with them and we hope they can find some solace in the new year.
- Nick wrote some awesome new songs including the first song he's ever written for me!his albums can be downloaded here for free: www.nicknotis.com
- Nick is laid off.
- Lots of family visits: The Notis/Mella clan came in the summer, The Lindle clan came for Thanksgiving, We spent the Winter Holidays in Iowa with the Notis/Mellas again.
All in all I'm looking forward to 2010 so much. I can't wait to meet these kids in my belly.
So many plays! And I didn't see a single one. ARGH!
ReplyDelete